Dear Valued Customer,
As the world continues to monitor the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19, Bakehouse Bread Company, LLC would like to remind you that our top priority is keeping our employees and customers safe and healthy while still providing quality service and products.
Our management team is closely monitoring the situation through resources at the Centers for Disease Control and have made some temporary operational changes:
- Monitoring our staff and anyone who has been exposed to anyone with a sickness is asked to stay home.
- Limiting access to customers.
- Limiting access suppliers have to our building.
- We are no longer allowing non-essential meetings.
- Implementing hourly cleaning and sanitation protocol throughout our warehouse and office space.
- Reminding our staff on how to protect themselves, stay healthy and not pose risks to others. We have provided information to them about the virus and directed anyone who feels ill or has symptoms to not report to work.
We are here to support your product requirements and will do all we can to accommodate your needs.
We will continue to monitor this situation as it evolves and will modify our plans as needed. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
John and Nancy Mckearney